Recently the WA government announced $2000 grants for small businesses for many affected by the three-day ANZAC Day long weekend lockdown. They have allocated more than $30 million to help eligible businesses in the Perth, Rottnest, and Peel regions to recover from this setback.
Subject to the T & Cs, and eligibility criteria, payments of $2,000 will be made to eligible businesses that apply. The payments are to offset some of the direct costs incurred because of the lockdown, such as loss of perishable goods or cancellations, as well as lost bookings due to cancellations, etc. Not intended to cover lost revenue or potential profits.
Grant Applications close 30th June 2021. Call us on 6477 9964 to discuss your eligibility.
For just $99, Jahn Group can help prepare your application. See below for eligibility criteria.
$2000 Grant Eligibility Criteria
Your business will need to meet all criteria listed on the ATO website. These include:
- Main business located in the Perth, Rottnest or Peel regions.
- Australia-wide payroll of less than $4 million in the 2019-20 financial year and a valid and active ABN.
- Be registered for GST at the start of the lockdown period stated below. unless the business has an exemption from the ATO.
- Have suffered financial loss as a direct impact of the lockdown measures (Ie. Loss of perishable goods, costs associated with canceled bookings, etc.
- Been adversely affected – During the lockdown period over the ANZAC Day long weekend. And/or as a result of trading restrictions in place during the lockdown transitional period
- Agree to the program’s Terms and Conditions which are legally bounding.
- Provide evidence that its primary business activity fits into one of the general categories listed; Cafés and restaurants, catering services, pubs, taverns and bars, specialised food retail, hairdressing and beauty services, sport and physical recreation (instruction), health and fitness centers and gyms, accommodation and sightseeing transport, rental and hiring services, food wholesalers, creative industries and performing arts venues,\ event equipment hire